Watsons Bay Walkabout Cultural Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Watsons Bay, NSW
- Product code: PMF3DL
Kadoo Indigenous and Cultural Tours provides an educational and authentic
insight into the oldest surviving culture on Earth. When in Sydney, come share
a yarn with a local personality, Tim Ella of the Dharawal – Yuin people.
WATSON’S BAY WALKABOUT CULTURAL TOUR
Immerse yourself in Aboriginal culture at Watson’s Bay, discover the local
flora and fauna and learn about the region’s history.
* A 90min tour through the native bush and coastline of Sydney Heads with
professional indigenous & Colonial guides
* Entry to Sydney Harbour National Park
* Taste an array of bush Tucker such as wattle seed, macadamia nut, quandong berry, Kangaroo jerky and seasonal fruits found in the bush.
* Public Liability insurance cover
* Optional: $10 Doyles Fish & Chips lunch (no lining up)
* Enjoy the only Aboriginal cultural tour in Watsons Bay
* Hear Tim’s wonderful stories about his culture, his people and his Dreaming
and the creation of his land
* Learn about native birds, animals & sea life
* A traditional ochre ceremony and a ‘Welcome to the Country’
* Hear how the Aboriginal people hunted, fished & gathered throughout the
* Discover another world